President Abdelmadjid Tebboune signed a presidential decree granting Algerian citizenship to 17 foreigners:
According to the latest issue - No. 65 - of the official gazette, this comes in accordance with the conditions specified in Articles 9 bis and 10 of Order No. 86-70 dated December 15, 1970, which includes the Algerian Nationality Law, as amended and supplemented.
According to the same presidential decree, this concerns the following individuals:
- Dorusson Jean Michel Jack, born on March 8, 1952, in La Fère (France), henceforth referred to as Dorusson Hassan.
- Al-Ghamari Wijdan, born on April 12, 1953, in Giza, Al-Dokki (Egypt)."
"Algerian citizenship has also been granted to:
- Mikay Carolin Elizabeth Tristis, born on December 26, 1955, in Craigneill Street, Glasgow (United Kingdom).
- Tomashivich Vera, born on December 7, 1956, in Taganrog (Russia).
- Barish Zoe Paterson, born on April 29, 1957, in Woolford (United Kingdom).
Additionally, Algerian citizenship has been granted to:
- Manoukian Rosanna, born on June 10, 1961, in Russia.
- Faqas Miada, born on March 10, 1964, in Aleppo (Syria).
"Algerian citizenship has been granted to:
- Dudik Yolanta Maria, born on August 10, 1969, in Brzegu (Poland).
- Nabyaf Nabi Mayis Oglu, born on June 15, 1971, in Baku (Azerbaijan).
- Al-Khatib Lubna, born on May 18, 1973, in Tmanin Al-Tahta (Lebanon).
- Khadam Fadwa, born on March 13, 1974, in Rabat (Morocco).
- Bayd Haifa, born in June 1974, in Sig (Mascara Province, Algeria).
- Ali Hassoun Shaima, born on April 1, 1977, in Basra (Iraq).
- Al-Sha'ar Nadine, born on January 1, 1980, in Beirut (Lebanon).
- Jalal Ali Haza'a Maqbul, born on February 1, 1985, in Amran (Yemen)."
Algerian citizenship has also been granted to:
- Al-Qurami Hana, born on May 28, 1987, in Tunis (Tunisia).